Entoxicated Asperon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entoxicated Asperon is the biggest social Forum community connected to LBG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other questions (Extra)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jae

Jae

Other questions (Extra)  Empty
PostSubject: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Words!!
Back to top Go down
Lwuood

Lwuood

PostSubject: Re: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:57 pm

I was told to come here by my forum admin, but it says not to enter right now as it isn't finished? What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Jae

Jae

PostSubject: Re: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:05 pm

@Lwuood

Really? Okay that's fine, it's not particularly a big problem if forum mods get confused here and there and we receive a few people before hand.

However I don't have you on our list either. It seems the mod who sent you here wasn't following any directions themselves.. sorry slick I'm not sure what you did but I'm pretty sure that we can't assist banning you unless the admin of the forum contacts us; can you direct me to said admin who sent you?
Back to top Go down
Lwuood

Lwuood

PostSubject: Re: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:08 pm

You bet ya!

It's Liame of the "Hazen RPG" game, Google it. It should come up as it is a popular forum. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dozi
Admin
Dozi

PostSubject: Re: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 pm

@Lwuood
@Jae

Thank you for telling me about this Jae!
I will not be banning you Lwuood as I am disappointed at the responsibility the forum owner is taking on the site.

He requests a 4 year ban for one set of spamming: which was a accident due to the system. You are not in trouble, and will not be banned. I apologise in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
https://entoxicatedasperson.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other questions (Extra)    Other questions (Extra)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other questions (Extra)
Page 1 of 1